Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ive been away at college and missing the New England honda scene. someone mentioned a possible meet this weekend when im on vacation, i said hell lets try this out, im gauging interest on this location, date ect, anyone interested in rolling post up we can start a rolling list, ill start, then copy paste the list and add yourself to it. lets see if i can pull this off

1. My95dc2

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright, i havent heard back form many pppl, let me know if you can find some ppl to roll

1. My95dc2
2. x96tegx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
id like it too, i only have l,ike 5 ppl down as of now, its depresing,
spose to be partial cloudy chance of light showers, high of 77

im leaving it up to mass t-i, this is short notice, but if you guys have friends of friends, tell them all.

id like to do it sunday becasue this is the only weekend im home before winter and wont be doing any meets until feburary

·
Registered
74 Posts
i might be down, as of right now i have the day off.. but it's like an hour haul from here so i'm gonna have to see if i can find someone to go with me and navigate lol is it easy to get to off the highway?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive got like 3 ppl form turbo options., guys tell your friends evn if its 20 cars, im there.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it doesnt matter at this point
ive been away from the mass jdm scene for 2 months and im trying to meet up with people on my only weekend back that i will have my car on the road til the spring. if i see 25 people ill be happy. throw the idea around, i ve got some people from turbooptions, i wont limit this at all, if you have friends who are into cars and want to have a good sunday afternoon, tell em to run what they brung.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
do it up, get a generic car meet and i think we can have a good time comparing brands and just shooting the **** about what we all have to offer.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks alot, lets make something of my first attempt at a car meet up, i think this is a good start for somehting im planning a week in advance.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.