Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in a weekend camping trip this summer, sometime between June and August? I was thinking of a campground down by Mt. Adams, which is by Mt. St. Helens.

I go to this campground every year and the site is HUGE. We could fit everyone's integra (about 40) up in the parking spots. It's $100 a night, so if we wanted a whole weekend it would be $200, which gives us a weekend of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll need to know what month works for people too.

We would have to make the reservation before the end of May, or we may lose the chance to have this site. Please check the link and let me know if you're interested.

Facility Details - NORTH FORK BEAVER GROUP, WA - Recreation.gov

I'll make the reservation if we get at least 6 people interested between Team-Integra, the facebook WA TI page and the teggy fam FB group.

The site is $100 a night flat rate, no matter how many people. Each vehicle is $9
There is an on site outhouse as well as a large central fire pit on the site.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the available dates for the Beaver campsite. Please post up which days of which months you could be available.

·
Registered
55 Posts
awesome. do yu have any idea how many people are willing to show? ive been talking to my friends about the trip and were at about 6 cars. not all integras but imports to say the least. ill send yu a pm for more details.

·
Registered
459 Posts
wow i cant believe these are the only people willing to go i mean im going and i know last year when we had an awsome cruz there were a few members on here that wanted to go and they arent even chiming in here. washington T.I. is slowly burning out

·
Registered
55 Posts
were still down to come out and play! washington will be fun. theres lots to do on the way up and lots to see. were a definite show

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright cool. I'll be going no matter what obviously. I love it down in that part of washington. But I'll definitely enjoy the trip more if people join in. I was actually thinking of making it an annual event

·
Registered
55 Posts
alright cool. I'll be going no matter what obviously. I love it down in that part of washington. But I'll definitely enjoy the trip more if people join in. I was actually thinking of making it an annual event
epic! i would totally take the trip every year me loving to move and travel all the time. i could get alot of hw done out there as well. is this gonna be the first trip or has there been one before?

·
Registered
139 Posts
it makes me sad to have been away from internet access for 10 days and to come back and go straight to WA TI as i always do and see barely any activity. maybe people are afraid to step out and meet new people? idk whatever it is bums me out though. i really wish i could make it but as it sits right now i should be back stateside around june 28th. i know the 4th of july is during the week but if anyone would want to try and get a small meet or cruise together id be down. i miss my WA TI crew we have some great people with a wide variety of knowledge and we can only make eachother better. GET EXCITED PEOPLE THE SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!!!again, to everyone that is already slotted to go, you'll have a ****in sweet time and to the people that are just thinking about it GO. you wont regret it. like i said i wish i could make it, at the very least to get out of this hot ass country. theres no reason any place should "cool down" at 1030 pm and still be 90. but ill end this rant. sean, thanks for planning another event that im sure will go great. mike, finish up your damn car so when i come back we can hit the streets. lets bring back WA TI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the enthusiasm Anthony. And for anyone who may be watching this thread, everything is official. We have the site all weekend for june 15-17. I'm super stoked :) I'll be posting up directions after work saturday (5/12/12)

·
Registered
459 Posts
whats up anthony, washington t-i is very active, but everyone is on facebook now, the user interface is much easier on FB then communicating on t-i. if we arent on the washington t-i FB page we are all on 'teggy fam" get with the program soldier and join the group

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What should I use as the starting point for directions?

(I've been super busy at work and fell behind on this planning)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts