Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I just got done putting together my 91 integra with a b18a1. And I was having trouble with some lines on the throttle body. Theres a suction line that controls my throttle response. But I can't find out what it connects to. Or what type of lines I should use. And theres another line coming off the back of the block. Which is for oil or something. I can't remember what my friend told me. It's a line running off the crankshaft casing. And I was wondering what these lines hook up to?? I have been looking all over the place and can't seem to find out what they go to. And I was wondering if anyone else had ran into thise problem?? Cause I really need the help the car idles from a range of 500 to 2k due to the suction line missing. So any help would be awesome. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
do you have a picture?
I can provde one if you need, but you need to clarify a little bit.

Does this do it for you or do you need something else?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
it sounds like the one on the block is your oil separator, also known as a catch can

the b20 blocks have the Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Valve located on the top of the valve cover, the older b18 has it on the tp of the oil separator can. both connect to the intake manifold plenum on the front.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts

You see one line goes from the top of the block into the separator. the other line has the PCV valve in it and it runs up into the intake manifold.

ps. try to give it more than thirty minutes before griping about no replies

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok the vacumm line I was thinking of, is on the end of my intake manifold, towards the driver side, it's on the top of the manifold. When I put my finger over the line it acts like it wants to die, and eventually does. Now when I put it on there at the right time, my idle stays below 2,000 rpm's if I don't it idles randomly and acts like it wants to die but never does. I don't know if this helps out describing anything or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.