Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you people see curb your enthusiasm this past sunday--besides it being a funny show--on a scene where they cut to how bad the traffic was i spotted a sweet integra driving-it was white with a carbon fiber hood and looked like it had a body kit of some kind--just kinda cool to see in the context of such a good show

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!>.i jus came online to post the exact same thing..im watching curb your enthusiasm right now... i saw the white teg with the carbon fiber hood..

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
any one ever watch how high? when they blaze up in the car in the background first theres a hooked up eclipse and then GREEN INTEGRA GSR, with fat fives on it, when i saw it i kept rewinding

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
hey having an integra in anything makes it better, i think we can all agree on that so if an integra is in a movie or show the show or movie jsut became better, so its good to look for that stuff

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Ricky_101 on Feb/10/04 said:
HOLY CRAP!!>.i jus came online to post the exact same thing..im watching curb your enthusiasm right now... i saw the white teg with the carbon fiber hood..
speaking of which... i saw you on the 405 last sunday around 10am. you were going on the 710 onramp

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
was i ?? why would i go on the freeway that early???.. on sunday no way.. i was on the freeway on sunday butnot in my car.. i was in my friends RSX..

·
Registered
736 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
YESSSS i tried posting that picture before but i coudlnt get the picture to save, and my frineds told me i am crazy thank u dave

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
did u all see the tegs in the discovery channel special i saw i think 3 of them..especially the black one on the lift in the back of the shop.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
i forgot when but theres a red teg parked on the side of the road in Ballistic:Ecks vs. Sever. the scene where antonio is transported in the bus.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts