Registered
6,352 Posts
its a cheap imitation of the Mugen bar.

fake:

real deal:

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
it may be good-- ask the guy if its tubular or hollow-- those are good ones, the DC one is sold and gives too much flex even though it has the three holes in it---

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I think the DC bar's flimsiness can be pinned to more than just the holes in it. I'm sure the metal they use is much more malliable than that of the spoon, mugen, oem itr metal.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
EBAY IS THE DEVIL.... but that bar does look pretty solid. If the price is worth the quality of it, compared to the price and quality of an authentic Mugen bar, i'd say go for it and save some pesos for something more fun... like lower sway bars with urethane bushings!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I say rather than gambling and spending $55 bucks and hoping that its good. Get something with proven quality that you know you'll be getting your money's worth for a little extra cash.

If you're hell bent on buying something that is a cheap knock off of the real thing.......then by all means go for it.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Buy it now price is $70...that's alot to spend on a knock-off but who knows it could be good. The bar does look solid but if it's constructed cheaply it will be for nothing.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
id rather get the nuespeed bar for 80. it is very good quality and for just ten bucks more your getting something that you know will work, instead of something that your gambling on to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts