Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i purchased a used neuspeed 4 point strut bar from a member/sponser here...the damn bar doesnt fit,it will not clear the brake resivior,i even put stress marks in the plastic resivior from tryin to force it on till i noticed the resivior was about to break...what bar does this car go on it it doesnt fit a integra...for sale also...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the problem is with the break fluid resivor,it wont clear it and i almost broke it trying to fit it on...i moved the power steering hose,took the cruise control cable out the way..no fit..the resivor is in the way...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was in my way...i dont know if the bar for a gsr and ls are different or not but thats the exact bar i have ...except its putting tremendous pressure on the resivior,as if the resivior is sticking out just a lil bit to far...i dont see how jacking the car up will help it lines up with the bolts fine,and if it wasnt for the resivior it will slip right on..i dont have digi to show what i mean but heres an old pic of the bay..

BTW the itr knock off in the pic is for sale..35 shipped..very sturdy and has the reinforcement fins inside the bar as the oem..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts