Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, sorry for starting a new thread. I couldnt find the info i needed in the older ones. I just bought a strut bar and i was wondering how long the bolts should be, i bought 3 inch ones that are 10mm, is that a good enough size?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i have a SE/LE whatever you'd want to call it, and it doesnt have any stock bolts for the strut bar. the only ones are the 2 on each side from the shocks.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ic. it mounts to the shocks too but i was thinking about mounting it to where the OEM GSR strut is too so its a little bit more stable. or do u guys thing its stable enough on the struts. btw i bought a mugen replica bar.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
icic maybe i'll just bolt it to the struts. but i'd still like to know how long the bolts should be.. 1.5" sounds about right to me too.. and the 3" ones i bought seem way to long. any one know what size it should be???

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Well correct me if I'm wrong but either it is meant to mount on the shock tower or its meant to mount where the stock GSR/Type R would mount. You don't get to choose. Find out where it mounts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.