Team Integra Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I am planning on joining you guys at the meet. I will definitely try to make it there for the test and tune. It would be cool to see a bunch of tegs together. Over the summer I was the only one among a sea of civics..lol..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Streetracerx if u only hit 15.6 you need to either do some major maintenance on your GSR or learn how to drive better. You should be in low 15s like me or better since your car is newer. What were your mods when u ran it?

·
Registered
584 Posts
nice times man....really they are!!! i think i sloved why you cant do better in your 60ft's!!!! your suspension.... i can almost guarantee you that if you put on some coilovers either skunk2 or some no name $100 ones off some website...trust me it makes a big difference in the 60ft.... skunk2 even says that they guarantee atleast a 0.2 improvment in your 1/4 mile times.... so with some new tires and some coilovers you will be in the 14's with those trap speeds.... im thinking you could hit 14.7-14.8 and i wouldnt doubt you being able to hit 14.6!!!! my trap speeds are around what yours are and im a consistant 14.6-14.7....im starting to think i need to put a little more air in my tires.... when i statred testing i found that i could get the best 60ft with 17psi in my tires...and im a consistant 2.1-2.25 60ft....i was so concentrated on the 60ft times that i never even noticed what my trap speeds were untill i hit 14.7...i mean i hit a [email protected] mph...ive got a video of that one...i cared more about my 60ft.... there is a fine line between to low and just right!!!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
those are some good times man, i got a 94 gsr with no seats but mine, full exhaust, header,intake and soon to be no ac so im hopin to run a little better than u. dam good times though for stock

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts
My tires were complete garbage when I went to the track in my I/h/E LS, but when I dropped my tire pressure to 15 psi I dropped .3 seconds.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts