Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this was my second time at the track. this is a 100%stock GSR, no air filters of any kind, nor exhaust mods. only change was my way of driving and removed passenger seat and spare tire, jack etc. So , onto the times. these are the top times. 100% STOCK, with 132,600 miles on original motor.

some more

and a couple more

and here are some (1) of my ca
r.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, that 15.230 run was against a 2005 Acura RSXtype S, with intake header, exhaust, tuned by hondata for rsx, putting 200 whp. The kid was shocked when i opened my hood. haha... priceless.
I wanted to break into the 15.00's or 15.1s but i got bad tires ,lol hence the 60' times. also, damn florida hotness and humidity.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
akikted2my92 the 10 sec quarter was an outlaw car, i believe a dodge charger, didnt really care to lok cause its pointless to try to keep up with those ...lol

NopSpawn, I dont know what the elevation is. I am in gainesville, 32607. Im guessing not too high, but temps are ****ing high, high 90s.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
leoaa777 on Jul/27/06 said:
akikted2my92 the 10 sec quarter was an outlaw car, i believe a dodge charger, didnt really care to lok cause its pointless to try to keep up with those
yea i hate when i'll be drivin in town and v8's rev up next to me. its a joke, seriously.

it'd be sweet to get about 600 horses out of my da and keep it totally stock and ugly on the outside.

embarass the **** out of them when their gf's are in the car.

anyways back to the topic. tose are some good times for all stock. cant wait to see what you can do with some bolt ons

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the compliments... I am now a believer that the K20 is not such a huge deal compared to the B18C1, its been proven at the track.
Sorry to those K20 lovers, but when a 200whp rsx cant keep up with a stock GSR, damn something is wrong. Somehow power should compensate for ****ty drivers.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know that at higher altitudes, the air is thinner --> less o2 molecules per measure unit. at lower alt air is denser, more air molecules are available for cmbustion. --> better times

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i cant wait till i get some mods.....most notable -TIRES and lighweight wheels... IMO best investment towards performance

1 - 20 of 68 Posts