Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CSI is on right now and there is a segment where someone in the street racing scene gets killed. There are a few tegs, rsx's, and other cars on there. Check it out!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes! I just got home from class and my mom was watching it and I said "Thats the new Integra, the RSX!!!" She thought it was a pretty nice car. (It was the blue one)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i only heard one flaw. the guy said that a bullet came out of a crx but the bullet came of of a civic.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't know, I don't really like most RSX's but I like the blue paint on that one....the seats were nice too.

Did you see the race between the 2 cops near the end of the show..... they made it look like they were goin sooo fast but when they showed the tach they were at like 4500 rpm's and shifting hahahahaha
that was bad

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
i was gonna post a topic like this after i saw the show. i never miss csi.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
he didnt say rex, he said crx

·
Registered
713 Posts
is the whole show about imports and was it good because im debating if i should watch the jaime kennedy experiment or CSI. im over here in the west coast so times are different. both start at 9pm

·
Registered
833 Posts
Im watching it its good!That yellow stratus was horrible though!I cant believe they even showed that car!

·
Registered
713 Posts
i didnt see any cars yet and you live in the same time zone. all i saw was people playing poker and some old dood dies of a spasm of some sort, lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts