Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the weather gets nicer out I'm going to be doing some (well, a lot) of maintenance and additions to my integra. I still have a few parts to order and one of which is a new cam seal. I'm looking at probably getting a STR cam seal in titanium or silver.

The question I have for those with these cam seals is if anyone has pictures of them since I'm not sure which color is the one I'd actually want. The pictures on STR's website don't tell you what's what and most online stores just seem to use STR's pics.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts

you can just see the titanium STR seal under my plug wires. sorry...i don't have any closer, Neil.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lawrence, is the titanium color close to the flat color of your intake or is it more of a chrome/polish look?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh, gotcha. I think with that info though I'm gonna get the silver then since I was wanting a silver/polished look and thought the titanium might be a shiny silver or so. Now I just have to wait until the spoon magnetic drain plugs are back in stock to order the stuff. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.