Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if storage is a good idea for my teg? I'm wondering if it's worth the money. Like does rent a storage places. Cuz I'm worried about getting my GSR stolen and I was thinking about doing that. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Don't worry about all that. Just put a sticky note in the window that reads: "Integra LS - NO B18Cs - NO LEATHER SEATS" - Now you won't have to worry about anyone taking it.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But seriously, I mean I keep hearing all this integras being stolen left and right and I don't want to be the one that got his integra stolen. I want to store my integra in a storage warehouse. Anyone in here store there integra in a storage warehouse?

·
Registered
89 Posts
according to the highway lost data institute, the integra has the highest rate of being stolen or theft from. an average of 21 claims out of a 1000,thats twice as much as second place for the car being stolen. for theft of parts, it was ranked #1...14 times the national average. kinda worries me even though i has an ls

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
Dann Kherb on Sep/15/02 said:
Us LS owners take offence to that
pppssstt dann..he drives an ls

me too, I dont take offense though

·
Registered
833 Posts
I love my las and one day its gonna beat a modded GSR,I dont need VTEC, or leather seats!haha

·
Registered
331 Posts
I wouldnt say screw VTEC, thats pretty beat. Thats like me saying screw Type R's. As far as I know the b18c1 and b18c5's are worth alot on the black market. Nobody is comparing who's teg is better then the others. on a side note, I have stuff in a 10X10 storage unit and I pay $61 a month, I believe a 10X15 runs about $90 a month (WTF, 5 feet=$30 more). I dont understand about storing your car because you think it will be stolen. If thats the case, sell it. Id store my car to keep the body and everything lasting really long. Do cars in your area get stolen more towards fall/winter? I just dont get why you'd store your car because you think it may get stolen. If thats the case then when would you take it out of storage?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
8ball, I was thinking about putting my car in storage during the nights before I go to bed so it's not out in the open for anyone to get it stolen, so I don't have to worry getting it stolen, and in the morning I'll take it out from storage to drive it during the day, you get it? like you putting your car in the garage during the night. I think it would be so much safer and not worry so much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts