Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it finally happened. After a year of running people into the ground in my LS VTEC integra it got stolen. I go to Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL. It got taken right out in front of my apartment complex while I was out with some friends for the evening. I come home and my car is gone. Already filed the police report, called all the towing places just to be sure but it was a no go. Hopefully it was just an opportunist theft and they'll find my car abandoned somewhere. All I could scrounge up are pics of my engine swap. LS VTEC dynoed to 186 whp, 134 lbs/ft torque. This has been one of the hardest experiences I have gone through. All I can say is I wish had lo-jack. Say a prayer for her people. Here's some pics of the motor.

Im gonna miss her :(

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wow is seems like the thieves are doing one last sweep for tegs before the summer is over.

I know how you feel my car was stolen a few months ago. It was gone for 9 days. I was very very lucky, only thing wrong was my stereo was stolen.

I will always remember the way I felt when I first saw it gone.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My stomach felt like the big drop on a rollercoaster. I questioned myself like maybe I parked it somewhere else. I was wrong tho. This is no good, Ive had that car for 6 years, its my baby...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PS - this pic was taken right before we wired the VTEC in case yall were wondering why the solenoid was looking lonely.

::fingers crossed::

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
you guys need to realize, dont park in the same place every day all the time, and if you have a driveway or garage take advantage of it. i park my car on the street yeah. but not every day, maybe once a month.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
that sucks bro.. i could only imagine the feeling.. one night i looked out and my teg wasn't where it usually was.. i went into a panic attack.. until i realized i parked it out back.. so i kinda know how you feel just not for a long period of time.. haha hope that lil story of how dumb i am helps.. hope they find her.

PS:Clean Clean engine bay.. nice lookin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.