Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was stolen this morning (5am) from my driveway here in Everett. LP # ACA2689. It has dark tint all the way around. Stock LS wheel covers. The back window has a smiley face flipping you off. Police have been notified.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife used it to go to the grocery store last night and forgot to turn my fuel pump cutout switch off.:(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found!!

My son and I found it a couple hours ago about 2 miles away parked in front of a house. The Police didn't seem interested in questioning the home owner's though. They used up half a tank of gas, took the ash tray full of change and a bunch of old CD's. I'm just glad I got it back in 1 piece.

·
Registered
926 Posts
My son and I found it a couple hours ago about 2 miles away parked in front of a house. The Police didn't seem interested in questioning the home owner's though. They used up half a tank of gas, took the ash tray full of change and a bunch of old CD's. I'm just glad I got it back in 1 piece.
wow...probably some kids... or they left it there to make sure there were no tracking devices on it before they came back and stripped it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts