Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this isn't Integra related, but my friend arrived this afternoon at Cumberland garage after school to find his unpainted lip and VIS cf hood missing from his EJ8. If anyone finds anything suspicous on eBay, craigslist, or other classified internet ads, please contact me by PM. My friend figured that the thieves somehow unlocked the driverside door and popped the hood release to take the said items.

There's so much car traffic in and out of the garage, that I'd find it very difficult to take A F'N CF HOOD from a car let alone, gain access to a vehicle without being seen. As far as I have heard, there are no cameras and no witnesses that saw anything. Everyone, please keep your cars safe.

·
Registered
804 Posts
HOLY ****, i usually park inside that place.

how the hell do you steal a hood and leave that garage without anyone knowing anyways? it's not something you can just put in your trunk, jesus christ.
i'm scurred.

hopefully my layers of security will save the day.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As far as I know, the cf hood had never seen rain or snow. The hood was practically brand new and only washed once or twice. Barely any imperfections, if any... about as nice a cf hood you could get... which is probably why it was targeted. F'N THIEVES! DIE MOTHERFKRS!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for bumping my own thread up again but, I'm hearing of another 2000 NHBP GSR on H-T being stolen in the Skokie/Lincolnwood area last week between Touhy and Devon on Cicero/Skokie Boulevard. It had GSR blades, ITR lip and wing. Be on the lookout guys.

Oh: F'N THIEVES, JUST... DIE!

Link to a 96 GSR stolen thread on H-T and info about the 01

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2101203&page=2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.