Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got a call from my friend, his Champ White Type R was gone from his driveway when he woke up. Was still there at 12 last night, so it should have been stolen between then and 6am this morning. He lives in the Beacon Hill area. It looks pretty stock, has been lowered, stock type r white wheels, has N1 exhaust, really white HID, maybe 8k, and a scratch on the passenger side front lip that has been covered by a pink grenade sticker. I'll see if I can find any pics of his car.

License plate number is 812-SSW
If anyone sees this car, please call the police, then my friend Raymond. His Phone # is 206-992-6213

Thanks so much guys.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Sorry to hear it man. It will likely show up in the next few days completely stripped, on crap suspension and steelies with nothing else. Sad truth. Best of luck.

**** theives.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Another ITR, gone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, probably be stripped... It's Beacon Hill in Seattle, my friend's pretty sad right now, no lojack, no garage, just got it two months ago, and just installed the HID's last wednesday...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
it's jusy gettting to be crazy with integras. I hate thieves more than you know.
Sorry about your friends loss.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
no... 8k HID's...................

still should have put it in a garage at least. I'm sure he has insurance and will be cashed the **** out.

materiamage said:
it's jusy gettting to be crazy with integras. I hate thieves more than you know.
It's been crazy with Integras. Any idiot knows that Integra's are on the top of the list. Everyone knows that before they buy them. Perhaps you should sell?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
most likely not goan be in this state lol
true u might see some parts at HIN next year on one of the hatchbacks

very sad that almost all integras on the show are ls engines and msot of the hatches have GSR or type r engine with 5 lug

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Has he had it serviced recently? Or had any work done on it? Unfortunately, when you take your car somewhere, most of the time you have to give your address and/or phone number. It could be somebody with a local shop or service center.

My dad had a 1968 chevy truck for 5 years. He had a new 350 V8 crate motor put in it and within two weeks, the truck was stolen with the engine gone. Quite a coincidence I think.

Because of experiences like yours, I am planning on getting my concealed weapons permit. They won't take my car.

Best of luck.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.