Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know where to post this. But my car was stolen last night from the North NJ area. Please keep an eye out for a 98 Supersonic blue GSR with custom painted wheels.

(Another integra stolen, will the madness never end)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Damn! not another one. I'm very sorry to hear that, and I feel your pain. Where was it stolen at? and when? Was your teg really flashy or stock looking? Did you have an alarm system? Do you know when it was stolen? Did you hear the alarm go off? What is your daily activity? Do you flash your car a lot to people, are you always "out there"? This is really pissing me off, I'm so afraid now to own a teg. I'm thinking about just selling my teg and just getting a civic, I don't think civics are stolen as much as tegs.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
where in north jersey be as specific as possible

you can best believe i will keep my eye out for it

please list any distinguishing marks that may help me identify it because chances are the wheels were stripped and sold already

·
Registered
123 Posts
dont worry if i see that car i have code 3 police lights inside my car ill piull them over and pull there asses out of their f**king window, slaughter them all, and then dispose of the bodies and give you your teg back!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
that totally sux. Is your insurance being cool about it, and are you thinking of any car in particular to replace your lost loved one?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well sorry i wasnt able to get back to this message right away, but there are pics of my car on my webpage.
www.geocities.com/lsp0991
The wheels are not stock. The is pretty much stock. Nothing flashy except for the wheels and exhaust. The car was stolen from Parsippany, NJ between 10 pm and 6 am. I'm just getting started to deal with the insurance company so i will tell you all how it goes. All that work and money gone, yes it hurts, but i will move on.

Oh yeah im thinking of getting a 3.2 TL type S

·
Registered
634 Posts
i'll be looking out for a 98 SSBP GSR in the NYC area when i drive...

u might want to look on ebay for possible selling of an SSBP integra soon... never know!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That would be a good idea ShadowHunter. Do it if you dont want your baby stolen. I'm still pissed but what can I do.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Geez...that's really depressing...I hope they find your teg. find out if your insurance is gonna give you a check.If it's totaled, any thoughts in getting a RSX Type-S? I bet they stole your engine. Did you have your "DOHC VTEC" badge on your rear bumper? That's a big give away that you have a GSR, and people are gonna be attracted to your car. Well I hope everything turns out good. Good luck my friend!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
If they are pros, then removing the badge is not gonna mislead them - unfortunately. All they have to do (before popping the hood) is look at the tach.

I agree - this is VERY depressing. I really feel for ya.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts