Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Over the past weekend my beloved 95 integra was stolen from my apt parking lot. I've contacted the police and have spent many many hours searching the halifax/dartmouth area for it. I'm just trying to get the word out in the hopes that someone will spot it. Like I said it is a 95 integra, 5speed, dark green, 4 door, special edition w/leather seats and a sunroof. There are a few nicks in the front of the car showing it's original red paint and a Q104 sticker in the rear window. The antenna has been broken off, and it has stock acura rims. The plate # is EEC 990. This car is my baby and my first car I've only had it for a year and it's in very good condition. Please if anyone sees this car could you call the police asap...Thanks in advance!!
***I will now be offering a $300 (or more) reward to the person who locates my car!!***

·
Registered
20 Posts
live out by the airport and see alot of cars in the run of a day and will also keep an eye out for you, i know what it feels like to lose a car bro

·
Registered
175 Posts
Im out that way everyday in my 94 RS, ill look around for you. I usually stare at every Teg I see anyway so im sure ill notice it. :( Makes me feel even worse about leaving my car anywhere.

·
Registered
20 Posts
^^ i know the feeling man... paranoid sometimes.. especially after some idiot messes with your baby .. happens to us all ...

·
Registered
20 Posts
*** Removed by user at Mar 10 2010 11:03PM (Server Time) ***

^^ i know the feeling man... paranoid sometimes.. especially after some idiot messes with your baby .. happens to us all ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts