Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the average time for the Type R is to do a 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
409 Posts
its suppose to do 14.8 good driver. hehe i myself did a 15.5 hahaha i suck at driving =)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds not bad for stock I think :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know of one I have the pic of it on my computer....the car is near me locally...my friend fixed it drove it for a bit and sold it to finish his 240sx/sr20det car. it ran a Best of 14.3 with a few mods

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
ITR41 is about to break into the 13's with his R...

·
Registered
246 Posts
accually justin I hope to tonight but I am just goin to be happy with a 14.0 since I am basically there with a 14.108...I need to take off .009 and that is 14.099. woooohhooooooo

·
Registered
608 Posts
stock 14.8 pro driven, however i think thats with the stock regulations, if u take out backseats and spare tire should be slightly less

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
ITR41 on Sep/19/02 said:
accually justin I hope to tonight but I am just goin to be happy with a 14.0 since I am basically there with a 14.108...I need to take off .009 and that is 14.099. woooohhooooooo
Then comes the supercharger, bwahahhahahaha.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
October 8th Sam...I just checked a calendar...I'm coming down to Keystone.
(No school that day)

·
Registered
246 Posts
ok sounds good I will go up and meet you finally....I am gettin ready to go now.....my 60ft's are 2.110 at best 2.15 average....1/8 is 79.32mph

·
Registered
377 Posts
This R at the track today best time was 15.1 ran a bunch of 15.3's 15.6's it was his first time and his best 60' was 2.4 but those sh*tty as stock tires kill you I'm sure.

Bone stock unless your an amazing driver I think 15 flat would be a optimum time for an R

·
Registered
377 Posts
Are you saying R tires are good? They are michelins just like the rest of the integra line no? And I know stock tires on ls/gs are sh*tty as hell for dragging/autoxing so how do you figure R michelins are any better if at all?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Type-R's do not come with michelins the come with bridgestone RE10's I belive and they are the 2nd best tire in their performance line.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Weird, mabye it was a freak type r at the track, car was bone stock (Talked to owner and raced him a few times down the strip, needless to say he didn't put up much of a fight, mid-low 15 sec passes), He had stock rims but was running all michelins.... dunno

His best 60' with those was 2.407 deflated first at 30psi then to 25psi..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts