Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo! We've had some pretty hardcore rain recently, but just before that it froze pretty bad for about a week. once the rain started, condensation started building up in the stock tailights on my 98 dc2, which I don't think has ever had the lights removed before. Before I go baking/removing/replacing gaskets/siliconing, my question is how I can actually remove the condensation, as when I look at the lights, there is condensation in the lighting areas, but it also looks like there is a secondary lense on the outside, covering the inside lens (had a similar setup but no problem on a subaru outback).My problem is I have condensation both in where the bulbs go, and inside the "secondary" lens, which I don't see how I'd remove unless I baked them apart?Am I right or can I just let it evaporate with the lights sitting in the house?

If I have to bake them, if someone could give me the baking time/temp, that would help, or a link to that thread. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

·
Registered
973 Posts
There is no secondary lens.

You don't need to take them apart to dry them out, either. Just take them off. use a hair dryer in the bulb sockets, then let them sit. Silicone up the edges, and you should be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.