Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, the more i look at my car the more i keep thinking if it's not as high as other integras i've seen with a stock suspension. i dunno if it's just me or does it look a little bit lower than it's supposed to be? and if it looked like that, would a drop of 1.75" in the front and 1.5" in the rear (h&r sports) fix the wheel gap problem if i went with 16s? or should i just get ground controls where i could possibly drop it 2" or so both front and rear? thanks.

*p.s. sorry for the uncleanliness she'll be getting a washing later today =D*

·
Registered
739 Posts
here is mine on stock ride height, looks about the same as yours. I am also considering the drop but dont know about winter. And I have heard that adjustable coil-overs rust so you cant adjust them after like a year

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah but i wanna get some bronze rota c8s in 16s then paint the teg nighthawk black pearl. here's a pic of some 16s and a h&r sport drop. would that look okay?

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Daniel, your Teg looks sick!

GSRGuy, the paint on your GSR looks awesome! I wish mine was in that good of shape! Ahh, but the previous owner kinda beat it up and she has scratches and some dings. C'est la vie.....

If you're looking at considering different drops, why not get some Ground Control Coilovers? That way, you can play with different heights.

Just a suggestion....

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
16" Rota Sub-Z's w/ stock ride height. I think it needed a drop. Everyone else told me it needed a drop, too.

Here's the same car w/ H&R Sports...

·
Registered
739 Posts
C_Rock77 on Feb/17/04 said:
Daniel, your Teg looks sick!

GSRGuy, the paint on your GSR looks awesome! I wish mine was in that good of shape!
what about mine?
just kidding

and that isnt daniels car i dont think, those are the rims and height he wants

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah that isn't my teg, i wish tho
thanks for the replies fellas.

--edit--
rex-7 what kinda series tires are those?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
yeah that looks about stock height. i used the eibach prokit (1.3) and its just perfect, i can even drive in the winter with 15"

·
Registered
935 Posts
1.75 up front really isn't doing much. I dropped my teg 2.5 up front and 1.25 in the rear with Tanabe springs and sitting on 17's...

·
Registered
789 Posts
hey chris, your bumper lights look great, they would match my headlights perfectly. what kind of bulbs or LED setup are you using? PM me plz

·
Registered
580 Posts
I was looking at getting those Eibach pro springs, and I was wondering if I did that:

a) Would I need a camber kit? (I have 17" rims if that matters)
b) Would my tires rub at full turn?
c) Could I go over speedbumps without doing it one wheel at a time?

I'm assuming the answers are no, no, yes, but just checking.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Now that looks the best yet. I haven't dropped mine yet but it sort of needs a little help. When you put 17s on the car it closes in the wheel gap but it raises the middle of the car up. It makes it look weird. I've never had a problem with the stock height. I'd probably have a hard time getting in and out of my driveway in the winter if I dropped it. Its kind of low on my priority list. It definitely looks good. I'll probably do it sometime after I move out of this house.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts