Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was wondering if anyone knows of or how hard it would be to make these kind of circles on the stock integra bumper...

here is a bad photoshop job on a stock bumper... just to give an idea

here is an actual bumper with the way i want done... i think it would look good... but im trying to find any more ideas on how to do this?? anyone??

basically the stock look with that aggressive eye look... i dont really want a big body kit on my teg... just a plain one but with the aggreessive eyes which i like... any ideas?? thanks

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hmmm, I'd imagine you'd have to get one custom fabricated from a mold of our OEM bumper. I think that would be the best way. Now, as to where to go to get this done? I have no idea, but good luck.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
if you are artistic enough, you might try to get some bondo and mold your own effects around the headlights. it would be pretty simple, seeing as how you wouldn't need to cut anything from the bumper, just add parts of bondo so it slightly covers the lights. just an idea...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.