Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i’ve owned my 1995 integra ls for a year now. it has 200,000 plus miles but there’s no power to it at all. it’s very jumpy and slow to climb in the rpm range and when you floor it the car doesn’t move at all it feels like it’s choking and struggling, you kinda have to ease the pedal into it and even then it can barely get to 6k rpm. the car also doesn’t pass emissions so i can’t register it and i’m not sure what to do anymore. so far i’ve replaced plugs and dizzy also adjusted timing and it brought a little power back but not fully. also the car burns oil. anyone know what my steps should be to getting this thing running good for once?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So i unplugged the O2 sensor and i felt a little bit of power comeback but the car doesn’t rev out like i’ve seen other stock b18b1’s. it still hesitates to reach 6k rpm at least after about 4k

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What codes are stored in the ECU?
I’m not sure I haven’t tried because I don’t have a OBD1 scanner. Would that help me find my issue to why I can’t floor it and feel the rpm’s rise? I’m not sure at this point. Do you also know if I could just get my car scanned somewhere that has OBD1 tool?

·
Administrator
4,619 Posts
Using the search bar above, there are plenty of existing articles & threads on this subject. You can't just go get your vehicle scanned with OBD1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts