Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when drag warz happens in a couple of weeks, should i go with my stock 14's with 20psi in the tires or stay with the 17's? there is alot of trashtalking around town.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
14's less wheel to move and they probably wiegh less, not sure on the tire pressure though

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Louse76 on Aug/08/02 said:
14's. Optimally you'd want something even lighter though.
dont have access to anything lighter, i just wonder if its worth the effort of the switch.

·
Registered
139 Posts
use your 14's on the front and lower the tire pressure a couple lb. per sq. inch so you have better traction. you could go with 14's all the way around for a even lighter ride but the wuestion is do you wanna really drag or look good while doing it? if i were you i would 14's all around.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ccshamrock2004 on Aug/08/02 said:
use your 14's on the front and lower the tire pressure a couple lb. per sq. inch so you have better traction. you could go with 14's all the way around for a even lighter ride but the wuestion is do you wanna really drag or look good while doing it? if i were you i would 14's all around.
20 psi will probably do it than, i think i'll leave on the rears, to much work. i just wonder if its worth doing it period?

·
Registered
126 Posts
yea 14s....im tired of seen all these imports havin like 17s and 18s on the back but lil almost donuts on the front..looks so gay....do 14s all around

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Go with 14's.

Who cares about looks? He's talking about racing. The 17's probaly weigh more than the 14's. MORE IMPORTANTLY the 14's will cause a shorter gearing than the 17's. Then slap some mickey thompsons onto the 14's....

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IntegraBad18c on Aug/08/02 said:
Go with 14's.

Who cares about looks? He's talking about racing. The 17's probaly weigh more than the 14's. MORE IMPORTANTLY the 14's will cause a shorter gearing than the 17's. Then slap some mickey thompsons onto the 14's....
mickey thompsons, i wish

1 - 11 of 11 Posts