Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my upper front and rear strut bars. After I was done I took it for a test drive and I went fast around some corners and I still had bodyroll?? Is it because I still have my stock rims and tires on(195 60 14) or is it because I installed them wrong?
Please help me out!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
sway bars and lowering springs and stuff should help out. i'd recommend the comptech sway/tie bar combo. i feel a lot more control on turns. check out the articles on sway bars on TI.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Strut bars only serve to stiffen the chassis.

Just like Gnuey said - sway bars and springs affect bodyroll.

Maybe you can consider replacing the rubber bushings on your anti-sway bars with stiffer urethane ones. I don't know how much that will help, but it should make a difference. (that's if you don't plan to buy a whole new set of anti-sway bars or springs).

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
If you want to eliminate body roll you need to switch your sway bars. A cheap easy fix would be a gsr 24mm front sway bar + poly urethane bushings paired w/ an itr rear sway bar w/ BSQ mounting kit and some poly bushings.

All that an you're out the door for under $400 bucks.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
my body rolls, usually over my belt after a big meal.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
install the strut bars *after* you install sways and youll see what they do. w/o sways they hardly do a thing

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
XDEep on Aug/16/02 said:
install the strut bars *after* you install sways and youll see what they do. w/o sways they hardly do a thing
....except look good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts