Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Weld your suspension together for a good solid bounch.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
hahaha

·
Registered
611 Posts
at least 800 lb/in springs, compression and rebound adjustable shocks, beefy swaybars (mugen, hint hint), and your just getting started.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
RealTime used 800 lbs/in front and 1200 rear for their Type-R race cars, so that must mean those are good rates for everyone else to use on the street, right?

Of course, I'm kidding. There is such a thing as too stiff; the stiffness needs to match the driver's style and skill, as well as the type of racing and the current track conditions.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Why do you want such a stiff suspension?

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have 450 front and 380 back with koni shox and its pretty stiff, add some sway bars and it will be pretty darn close to no body roll. I dont think i would like much stiffer, mine gets harsh at times on bad roads.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
H&R are stiff as a bastard, the coilovers i mean, their springs are just moderate...

the onld suspension article is deleted so i cant check now, but i remeber like 950 lb rates for either the front or back...

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
JustTegIt on Mar/11/04 said:
H&R are stiff as a bastard, the coilovers i mean, their springs are just moderate...

the onld suspension article is deleted so i cant check now, but i remeber like 950 lb rates for either the front or back...
Those are for the H&R 'Race' or something coilovers...the usual ones you see are not that stiff.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
kbplaya on Mar/11/04 said:
I'm wondering what suspension to get for NO bodyroll and a really stiff ride?
Do you plan on keeping the car streetable or will it be a track only car?

I suggest you do some reading and plan a budget. Educate yourself before you go asking vague questions like this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts