Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i haven't taken any pics of my car in forever, but a few weeks ago i finally lowered the teg and decided to take a few pictures of my car yesterday because it was so nice outside. the car is lowered on skunk2 pro full coilovers incase anyone is wondering. next items on the list are an itr front lip, oem optional sideskirts, and an itr wing. enjoy.
-steve

all comments welcome.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
did u climb on your roof for that first one? lol nice pics..

im loving the wingless look!

what size tires are those, the seem pretty off roady

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blazinxracer on Oct/01/07 said:
did u climb on your roof for that first one? lol nice pics..

im loving the wingless look!

what size tires are those, the seem pretty off roady
lol no that pic was just pointing the camera outside my window upstairs.

it won't be wingless for long, i like how it looks now but for some reason i just love the itr wing way too much.

the tires are 205/50/16, i know i should have 205/45/16 but i got them for a really good price at work so i just went with them. eventually i'll swap to the correct size lol but i don't have any problems with the ones i have.

·
Registered
13 Posts
how dark is that tint?
i'm thinking about getting my windows tinted sometime soon but i'm not sure how dark i wanna get them.

anyways, nice car bro.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jeff331 on Oct/02/07 said:
how dark is that tint?
i'm thinking about getting my windows tinted sometime soon but i'm not sure how dark i wanna get them.

anyways, nice car bro.
5% limo tint on the rear three windows and 35% on the driver and passenger. i've had the tint for almost a year now and never had any problems with getting pulled over for it. i got the lighter tint up front on purpose in hopes that the cops will see i'm not trying to be an ass since illinois laws are ridiculous about window tinting. good luck.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Any black teg is a sweet teg in my book ... looks good man!

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Damn, got clean?

·
Registered
128 Posts
If that were my car. I'd get the moldings shaved and call it a done deal for the exterior mods. I would work on the interior and engine. I'm sure your optionals and itr bling will help you get that look you want though. Good job

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.