Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the end result of someone smashing my window and stealing my alpine headunit.they stole the black antenna plug but I am not sure where it's supposed to go, can anyone help? The thief pretty much just ripped out the entire setup, which means i need a new install kit.Am I missing anything else? thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Can't see the pic. Did you have the faceplate off when it was stolen? It's amazing how deterring to a theft a headunit is without a face, even if the faceplate is in your trunk or glovebox. Of my 4 friends that had their h/u stolen, all 4 of them had the faceplate on when it was stolen.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WEll honestly I had the face plate still on. i went into the grocery store for 15 mins at 2 in the afternoon and when i came out..my driver side window was sitting in the adjacent parking slot. CRap I cant get the pictures to load. Will try again. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
dude, you got lucky. lucky that they didnt CUT your wiring harness, and they didnt break anything that will hold your next radio in. everything looks to be in one piece so installing a new radio and kit wont be so hard to do.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry about that man. go talk to a local install shop. I personally wouldnt mess with it since Im not into audio stuff. But i'm sure guys on here would help u though. try the local teggers in ur area.i'm sure they have meets.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
i dont think its a matter of no one will help you, but more a matter of no one can help you...... that image really doesn't help us help you......

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My picture? When my stereo was ripped out they took the antenna plug/connector with them. I can't seem to locate where the antenna cable is supposed to go whenever I get a new one. I don't see any sort of cable that has been cut. Maybe I've been up too long studying..lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts