Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently have a 94 teg gsr, and i bought a seperate b18c and rebuilt it with aftermarket internals and bottom end. this engine is intended for forced induction from a turbo, planning on running 15 psi boost. step 2: i need to choose a turbo kit, i plan on a revhard kit stage 2, but i find that no one has one. i cant find any reviews about the revhard stage 2, everyone seems to have a drag kit and is happy with it. who has a revhard kit and what do you think about it? also anyone have any opinions on revhard? i read somewhere that they're exh. manifolds crack. my worst nightmare is putting lots of hardwork into an engine and start having problems with the turbo not producing enough boost or not working. Any info is greatly appreciated! thanks -ANDY

·
Registered
693 Posts
I have the bad boy stage 3 Rev-Hard kit ! And I love it ! Yes the manifolds tend to crack. But then again they all could. It's really the flanges for the wastegate that are the weak point. But Rev-Hard has already addressed these problems with better designs.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much booost are you running? im also intrested in the stage 2c or stage 3, but i want to retain a/c. how much boost can i run with the stage 2? is it capable of hitting 15-18 psi? or would i have to go with stage 3 in order to acheive that amonut of preasure?

·
Registered
693 Posts
No you could run 15-19psi with proper tunning and bigger injectors on the stage 2 kit. Although you will pushing the turbo to its limit.

Me presently...I am building my bottom end...I was running 5-10psi on stock internals...I would NOT recomend anything more that 7psi on a stock LS block !

I will be running at 15psi when when I put the motor back in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts