Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I am driving down a regular city street (not the highway) my steering wheel wobbles back and forth. Any ideas as to why or what I can do to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
Get your tires balanced and aligned...

·
Registered
187 Posts
yes def balance your tires and an alignment if necessary. have someone look at it. is there a shop u always go to? the shop i go to usually looks at those littel probs for free

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a little wobble back and forth. I figured it was probably balance/alignment but just wanted to throw the question to the experts first :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
ya this happend to my car during Christmas, like Furious said, go check your tires for bubbles first. Since your steering wheel is wobbleing then its one of your front tires. Check them out. I thought it was an alignment and the mechanic told me nope its a bubble in the tire.

I just got used tires until the summer, car is perfect again.

this was my original post

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So if it is a bubble in the tire what exactly do I need to do to fix it? Just get new tires or is there something simple I can do to fix it?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
You need a new tire. The bubble is very bad. Its just a blowout waiting to happen. It can't be fixed. Its the end of your tire. Any tire store should have even used tires in your size. Discount got me new tires on the front of my Accord for 45 bucks apiece mounted and ballanced. Look into that as soon as you can.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Tell them Jngrbrdman sent you. It won't get you anything special, but I've always wondered what they would say.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I figured it was just making sure you didn't live in AZ or something and went to a specific discount tire or something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts