Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm looking at getting a new, sportier-looking steering wheel. The prices on them aren't outrageous and I think they would do my interior some good. Anyway, I have a two-tone vinyl interior with blue being one of the colors, so I'm thinking a blue steering wheel would match well.. anyway, I can't find any cool looking ones that come in blue, anyone know of any good picks... also is it really hard to put a new wheel on, or are there any hidden costs I should know about or anything? Thanks, Peter.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
tenzo R makes a cool lookin blue one i'm interested in. And you need to buy a steering wheel adapter to make it fit in place of your stock steering wheel

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
eek, i get nervous just thinking about replacing my steering wheel with aftermarket...i know airbags in many instances have hurt people, but id still rather have one than not....

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
JustTegIt on Mar/06/04 said:
eek, i get nervous just thinking about replacing my steering wheel with aftermarket...i know airbags in many instances have hurt people, but id still rather have one than not....
word

·
Registered
73 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Mar/07/04 said:
Look for a JDM ITR SRS Momo wheel. They look great, are OEM, and still have an airbag.

I personally do not want to do a faceplant into my steering wheel because I wanted to look cool.
The JDM ITR Momo are the most practical and look really good, look on ebay for a real one some times u can get one for like 150-200

·
Registered
729 Posts
do you guys know that stock 94 ls steering wheels are made of? looks like vinyl. just wanted to restore mine.a lot of flaking and such.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.