Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i did camber kits on the front of my teg tonight. and now my steering is very weird now. its very loose and tends to want to pull really hard. is it due to aligment? my tires were showing so wear so they might be off balance due to loweering it. which one u think it is? thanks

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I just lowered my car and my steering is similar to what you described. Try an alignment, that's what I am going to do soon. Very soon. You need a professional to do the camber corrections as well as the toe corrections. We don't have the correct tools to do these kinds of adjustments.

·
Registered
919 Posts
If you changed your camber position and didn't have the car aligned afterwards that is the problem. When you change camber it also changes your toe pretty drastically at the same time. Same reasoning behind aligning your car after lowering it. Go have an alignment done and I'll bet you all the problems will cease to exist

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya we just did it tonight and it did a good job gettin my front wheels even which is good since thye was cambering really bad. alright ill check on the aligment i was goin to go do it anyways but i gues i will soon now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts