Team Integra Forums banner

State Inspection

2K views 67 replies 11 participants last post by  GunNam 
Carsound cats can be purchased on ebay (magnaflow distributor for $60-80 w/o flanges). You can buy and have flanges welded on, or you can contact SMSP and he'll make you a direct fit with flanges for less than $200.

Come to think of it, if you contact acuradriva (paul) (now banned) or nolliecrooked (ed), they know a guy that is local that gave them a direct fit carsound with flanges for I think $120-130.

Regarding your headlights aiming too low, inspection has never checked that on my car, but since I couldn't see at night, I used a philips head screw driver and used the OEM mechanism that allows angling of the headlights. Mine is at it's highest position. Look in your helms.

hondasofne on Feb/05/06 said:
gun...didnt you just build your motor?
That is correct. I don't really want to get into it. I just want to run my leakdown test. I'm done taking pictures of everying, intake valves, exhaust valves, having people watch the color of my smoke, when I'm smoking, upshift, downshift, acceleration... I'm just sick and tired of it. I just want to quit filling up my oil with my gas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.