Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 95 Integra it has been f22 swapped with a turbo and it is acting funny. it will crank but struggles to start, when it does start. if I let off the gas at all it stalls. it crackles and pops a lot. It feels and smells like it is running super-rich. when I can get it running it will move probably 20 feet before it will stall. several people have told me it was timing but I want to get some more opinions on what it could be before I pay to have timing done and the car checked out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like I said I do not know much about the car I am only 18 years old with very little car knowledge this is my first ever project car I am guessing it is equipped with Hondata

·
Administrator
3,684 Posts
A turbo'd vehicle NEEDS tuned. Period. Your issues could most likely be just on the tune itself, and what parameters are setup within the tune. Open up the ECU and see what additional hardware is inside. Take a pic, post it here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok will do the only problem is if I decide to get it retuned there are no shops around me that tune hondas and fuel-injected cars where should I take it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts