Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all , car drove fine last night started fine no problems at all...gotta leave for work today and BAM nothing it cranks and cranks but it doesnt roll over ...i check wires..plugs starter looks fine. i checked my oil and it looks low acutally its pretty low im due for a oil change soon...could having little to no oil be a contribution to starting issues???

Its a 94 LS with CAI and thats it bone stock i also did a feul cut off but i checked the wires and all connections are perfectly fine

CJC

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
are you getting spark?

is your fuel pump priming when you go turn the key to "RUN", the notch before where you hold it to start?

by "looks fine" what do you mean?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes im getting a spark...as to know if the fuel pumps priming im not sure how to tell if it is or now.

and by looks fine i see nothing out of the ordinary, everything looks as it did the day before when it ran percetly fine and started perfectly fine

·
Registered
207 Posts
i know i aint the most knowledgable guy, but i know when i was extremely low on oil in my old civic, it wouldnt start, almost seemed like the engine had a sensor so if there was no oil, it wouldnt start so it wouldnt totally screw up the engine

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
you can hear it, it makes a whirrr noise for like 2-3 sec. when you turn from off to that spot.

If it don't, check the fuel related fuses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.