Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 94 rs automatic teggy has a wandering rev (sometimes) majority of the time has a high rev when cold starting and takes about five minutes to go to the idle of 1100 rpm, I'm not sure if this is related but as much information as possible always helps.

After driving completely fine, I will shut off the car, and if I turn her back over anywhere between shut off and 15 mins after she runs like a dream, however if I am to turn her over 20 minutes to an hour after I initially started driving her, she will stall whilst in park almost immediately after being cranked. She'll do the high rev, and immediately will go from about 1500 rpm, down to 1100 and cut off. This issue happens only 20 minutes after being turned off from previous use, and stops at an hour of previous use. Everytime without fail. This issue started when I got gas in my teggy and she stalled after i was done, which has happened almost every time since. I am able to force her not to stall by revving manually to 1100 rpm, i put her in drive, and she does fine. I have done nothing to the throttle body yet, im assuming that is the issue but I want to know yalls thoughts. Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts