Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmm i'm new here.. but anywaise i was wondering what could be the problem with my integ...... my car starts to stall at 4500rpm on 3rd...... it feels as if my car is trying to pull in air.....but can't..... can it be the intake, spark plugs, or the fuel filter????? please reply thanks.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
just third? most those problems would be in all the gears...and please help define stalls like it losses power...the car can't very easly die in third gear...dose it suptter? check your plugs, intake, spark plug wires and all the basics for good measure

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well when it stalls...... it feels like my car is hmmmmm.......... losses power... i guess you can say that..... and it also does it on fourth ..... on about 4500 rpm as well............ oh yeah sometimes when i start up the car...... my car will drop below a 1000 rpm.... do you think my car is missing??? i'm not to sure.. thanks for the help..... later........

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i know it should idle below a 1000....... but the car feels as if it is about to die out........... after i let it run for about a 5 minutes... the idle.... runs back up to about 2500.... and runs back.. down to about 1000 rpm..... does it really sound like.. my sparks are missing..???? well imma change the sparks today.. so i will see.... even sparks... are so expensive.......today
thanks for the replies.. though...... i still need alot to learn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts