Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a LS 96 in red.

I've been putting together my mod project plans and i've decided i want to paint it SSBP and use a Black and Blue-ish color scheme for my car. The Questions are as follows-

Can anyone show me a picture of a SSBP Teg with a CF hood?
With a WW RS II full body kit [using a LS wing]?
What kind of 17" rims would do well? [Racing Hart or Tenzo]?
Dark Tint or Light Tint?

I already have the WW Kit, but i'm looking into all the others to fill up my mod project for the upcoming year.

·
Registered
126 Posts
for one its not sspb...its ssbp super sonic blue pearl...dark tint looks best..as for the rest i dont like any of it...

·
Registered
708 Posts
get the stealth tint...thats what i had, looks black head on..silver at an angle..or the opposite, but it looks cool when you drive by people!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I have an SSBP GSR. I'm thinking about getting TenzoR AV-7's in gunmetal, if not a nice set of gunmetal or grahite rims. I have dark tints which looks cool, but then again I don't like people looking inside my sh*t.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice i was looking at the AV-7's they are so clean. Yea I was thinking bout Stealth tint too. Good idea !

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey i juss gave up the whole ssbp deal because i juss thought it was kind of over the head...

sorry heh it was one of those things where i saw it in person that night and i was like wholy crap i like it sooo much.

I like my red now =\ I think I juss need to lower my car and get some nice rims... any body know of some good looking ones?

Then i got my other parts i'm looking into >=)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts