Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pulling the SRS and I can't find the sensor's location, from what I've been told, on the front bumper. I went thru the Helms section 23-278 and up and it didn't list anything about the sensors. Would this be listed somewhere else?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
If your foot were to slip off of the gas pedal towards the passenger side of the vehicle, it would hit the plastic cover over the SRS sensor module. Remove the cover (one plastic screw/rivet on each side) and then gently separate the two halves and there it is. I believe the module is attached with Torx head screws.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I was looking for information on where the impact sensors were located. I found them anyways, by the time I pulleed the front end and fenders. It's in thick yellow tap, so you can't miss it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Most SRS systems have 2 impast sensors, I of which detect the actual impact. If you ave been hit or not, And the other (the one inside) detects How fast the car is coming to a hault, the Airbag needs both of these sensors to complete the circuit and blow off the bad.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My SRS light just came on today for the first time. I followed the procedure to reset it (SRS blinked twice toward the end of the reset procedure) and the light stil camel on the next time I started the car. I tried resetting it a second time, but no diff.

I pulled the code and it was 52. In the Helms it says internal problem with the SRS unit, replace the unit.

Does anyone have any fixes for this code other than replacing the unit?

Where is this unit located and does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts