Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SRS light is on. i was adjusting the antenna of my alarm... i turned on the car and the SRS light came on. the only thing i can think what might of happened is... i hit one of the wires by the SRS relays, so i took out the 3 plugs of the relas and checked them, then installed them back... the SRS light is STILL on. i looked in my Chitlon book and it says there is a MEMORY on the SRS,,,

what should i do?can i clear the memory and see if the problem was fixed? or what else can i do to figure out the problem?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
the SRS has its own computer, go into the engine bay and find a fuse that could be linked to the computer. I don't know which one cuz i'm in the library of my school, but i will check later. Reset that computer and try resetting the ECU too.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
ya b careful wiht that because n my mom's crv manual it says that if that light comes on, go 2 the dealer get it checked out. it also said that the airbags could deploy at any givin time if that happens.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wont be able to start fixing it untill i get home from work tonight at 6pm or so... so yes, when you can find out where to reset the ecu and where the fues is, let me know... THANKS LT.

anyone else have another idea on what to do?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts