Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
your airbags aren't working..? lol..

ok ok.. seriously though.. have you checked your SRS cable (right under the steering column, the yellow one)? Make sure it hasn't either been severed, disconnected, or simply loosened (though this last one is rare). Have you made impact with anything recently that might have caused it? Try disconnecting your airbag from your horn plate / cable reel, then connecting it again, see if the light stays on.

These are just basic checks I'd make if my light were to come on (not caused by me.. even though I recently replaced my OEM steering wheel and now my SRS light is on, indefinitely, hehe).

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
try and fix that one quick, i know that when my car was stolen/recoverd the second time (now she's gone for good) but it jacked it all up

if you have $$$ go to a professional (Acura dealership) and get it fixed quick, it could be your life saved

-jonathan

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
jonathan92591 on Jan/23/06 said:
try and fix that one quick, i know that when my car was stolen/recoverd the second time (now she's gone for good) but it jacked it all up

if you have $$$ go to a professional (Acura dealership) and get it fixed quick, it could be your life saved

-jonathan
How much does the dealership charge to turn the light off?

·
Registered
744 Posts
randombvr on Jan/23/06 said:
Quote: jonathan92591 on Jan/23/06try and fix that one quick, i know that when my car was stolen/recoverd the second time (now she's gone for good) but it jacked it all up

-jonathan
How much does the dealership charge to turn the light off?
If you're looking to just turn the SRS light off.. look here

·
Registered
696 Posts
Does anyone know how long the SRS light is normally supposed to be on at start-up? Mine always stays on for a second or two longer than the rest of the lights. Is this normal? It goes off about 2 seconds after the ABS light goes off. (it's a 95 LS w/b18b for reference) Completely stock.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
ThirdeYe on Mar/23/07 said:
Does anyone know how long the SRS light is normally supposed to be on at start-up? Mine always stays on for a second or two longer than the rest of the lights. Is this normal? It goes off about 2 seconds after the ABS light goes off. (it's a 95 LS w/b18b for reference) Completely stock.
that seems pretty normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.