Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Acura Integra
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an aftermarket steering wheel. And I have this SRS light that's bugging me. I got the NRG airbag resistor and I have installed it the way it supposed to be. I even reset the computer using the yellow wire and a safety pin. Now it is resetted but when I turn it on again the SRS light is still on and stays on like before. I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm running into a dead end. And I don't know what else would be the problem. If anyone can help me, that would be great. I don't want to end up digging too deep and end up short-circuit the whole car and have it messed up on me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
What year is this integra. There has to be a spot for the bulb or the plug that runs it. I unhooked the plug for srs and abs on mine.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1996 Acura Integra
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
96, there's 2 bulb inserts, and a yellow wire that connects to it. This is all on the left side wheres the SRS light is at.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll post pictures of mine tomorrow if I remember.

Not sure year of this one but take that white piece off and should be bulbs. At least on 2001 there is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Take that screw out, take the white cover piece off (my other post). This slides out, the bulb lifts off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts