Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this squeek for the past couple months, and I thought I could ignore it...but who am I kidding. I really don't know as to what this could be coming from. I was hoping maybe someone on here had a similar problem or whatnot and could help me out.

Its a very high pitched squeeking that sounds like its coming from the pedal area (could be somewhere else) that only occurs when I actually engage the clutch. It will squeek when I go over bumps...but only if I'm in gear. I found this to be quite strange. Furthermore, it ALWAYS squeeks right as I switch gears (in the release of the clutch pedal, and the depression of the gas ..in that whole transition part). Its not continuous...its just a damn squeek, or a squeek squeek. It also sounds when I let go of the gas, and push it down again...so in other words, everytime I put my foot on the gas (but only when in gear).

That's basically it. Hopefully, one of ya fellas can help me out here. Thanks.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sounds like it could be your clutch master. Mine does the exact same thing. I checked and have a little leak near the pedal. I'm replacing mine this week. I got mine from ebay. for 65.00 its a Adler/Nissin unit and has OEM part numbers. Acura wants 150.00 for it. Also if ur clutch master checks out okay its possible it could be your clutch throw-out bearing as well. Just to throw some ideas your way.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm...how do i check my clutch master? I really have no clue. same goes for the throw-out bearing. what am i really looking for here?

and is this normal wear and tear stuff? or is it something that can be covered by my warranty?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts