Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
get ready for what could be one of the biggest meets of the year!!! this will hopefully be the meet that every meet after will be judged by.

quoted from azht.net

"Back By Suuuuper Popular Demand!
SoB Ef NiG
Presents
Hella Square Butt Vs. Round Butt Meet/Cruse/Car Show

Sponcered by
RMS Warehouse Distributing

This meet is to inspire the scene to stay alive and show all sides of the old schools and new school to have a good time. Most of all show that we still have pride in our hobby. Hopefully this doesnt get ruined by lil kids so i want everyone on there best behavior... FTW SQUAREBUTT ARE EFS, DAS, CB, AND OLDER HoNDAS N INTEGRAS LIKE THAT. ROUNDBUTTS are EG, DC, and UP

DATE:Saturday Jan 15, 2011
PLEASE request this day off so you dont have to miss out! Lets make this bigger than v.3 yall!!! We're going to set the standards for all the meets/car shows/cruses for 2011! Bringing in the new year the right way!!!!!

Same location as last time!
120th ave and Mcdowell its a big park you caint miss it.. If you hit dysart you went too far. Turn around and bring some food with you.

google maps

TIME:11am - 1pm @Friendship Park
3pm till 7pm @ Rms Warehouse
I want this meet to be a little bit longer seems like there was still ppl gettin off work and on there way when we left... I know this cause they were calling me lol!

CRUSE:SEE Details below
As far as the cruse if you dont wanna go on this long ass cruse your more then welcome to go directly to RMS Warehouse! You are allowed to pass go and collect welll wateva you can afford.

By long I mean hop on the
i10 at Avondale Blvd east,
101 north to east to south,
202 west ,
i10 west to 75th ave.
Outragous? Deal with it!!!

This meet is for everyone! I repeat everyone!!! Alll i ask is that you come have fun, meet n great, chill, network and most of all show off your pride. Pleeeeeease dont come to my meet with a car/truck that you dont care about! Have some prive in it i mean **** happends! But wash your ride, make it look good even if you have primer or steelies! I dont wanna see noooo brake dust on ya mags!!!

ATTENTIoN!
RMS IS HAVING A LIQUIDATIoN SALE FOR US!!!!!! So save your checks and cash out on some goodies... Buy up befor your part gets sold outOur parking will be behind the warehouse on 75th and Rosevelt yes parking will still but SquareButts on one side and RoundButts on the other cause this is the car show part.

ALSO!
If you cruse in with your buddies and they all have Roundbutts and your in a Squarebutt I will ask your to park else were... Please dont cry about it!!
So when the black dude walks up on you all fast no hes not tryna rob you!!! Exept for B rads rhd lol i tryd to but i jumpd in on the left side

Ps.
Broke 200 cars at v.3 !!!!
I expect nothing less!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
261 Posts
man if it wasnt filled with stupid little kids with hondas I would go but man all theses azht meets end in disaster.when we gona do another integra meet??I posted it on the meet planing section on azht..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soon as i get my damn car running well, but i have abosolutly NO money cuz of the holidays and bills. hopefully sometime during feb i can get the next one going

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm down for meeting up at RMS later in the day. (Bringing 98 Integra LS running I-H setup)
Sidenote: first time posting!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Might be something to check out. I will be driving my BMW, as my CRX wont be done, i dont think, and my wife wants it sold anyways. I will have to see what RMS has, even though i have an account with them, liquidation sales are pretty good sometimes!

·
Registered
106 Posts
^ i asked him the same thing and it something i think with his timing belt. he told me it was a simple fix but its his daily driver so he doesn't just have time to work on it. but you should try and check it out i'm going as well

·
Registered
261 Posts
thats it??think your close to my place man just come by and my boy can hook up your timing like its supose to be shouldnt take no more then 20min anyways im on 91 ave and indian school if you want just text me at 623 521 1663 we working on 3 other cars so we gona be outside all week working on cars if you wana roll by

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
prsoldja on Dec/28/10 said:
thats it??think your close to my place man just come by and my boy can hook up your timing like its supose to be shouldnt take no more then 20min anyways im on 91 ave and indian school if you want just text me at 623 521 1663 we working on 3 other cars so we gona be outside all week working on cars if you wana roll by
as of right now its in my garage halfways apart lol. hopefully ill be done in a hour or so and i really hope i can do it right this time lol, at least now i can change my timing belt in under a hour now ive done it so much hahaha, thanks for the offer dude, if i cant do it myself i might take u up on the offer maybe thursday, but i SHOULD be able to handle it, im just getting distracted too easily lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
rockadilla on Dec/28/10 said:
Quote: prsoldja on Dec/28/10thats it??think your close to my place man just come by and my boy can hook up your timing like its supose to be shouldnt take no more then 20min anyways im on 91 ave and indian school if you want just text me at 623 521 1663 we working on 3 other cars so we gona be outside all week working on cars if you wana roll by

as of right now its in my garage halfways apart lol. hopefully ill be done in a hour or so and i really hope i can do it right this time lol, at least now i can change my timing belt in under a hour now ive done it so much hahaha, thanks for the offer dude, if i cant do it myself i might take u up on the offer maybe thursday, but i SHOULD be able to handle it, im just getting distracted too easily lol
LOL well ive taken my whole engine out and apart like 5 times and the only thing I cant figure how to do right is the timing for some reason I cant get the concept of it ,yea i know its easy but I cant figure it out if it wasnt for my boy living with me I would never been driving myu integra.goodluck man

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RomanRod on Dec/28/10 said:
while we are on the topic of working on our cars. have you guys ever done a transmissions sway like auto to manual.
ive done it on a geo metro lol.... not a honda before tho...

sidenote: MY TEGGYS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D be on the look out for a meet pretty soon, hoping to have one sometime in early/mid february. im gonna need ideas on where to have it tho, was thinking of meeting, doing a cruise then maybe going paintballing after so if people didnt wanna go on a cruise they could just meet us at the paintball place a little later in the day lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
good to know finally ,paintball and a cruise sounds good man thats the idea we had months agoo.lets get one going I got soo many cars to choose from now for the meet so lets get it going!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
thats a good price for those rimms.if i remember right your paint didnt look that bad at all ,go with the rimsss

1 - 20 of 45 Posts