Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my LS is making a sqreeking sound coming from the drivers side rear tire sounding like brakes squeeling but it does it constanly now and have no clue why. I think it might be a wheel bering going bad but i aint sure. wat u guys think

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aight thanks.. it just like started right after i had a aligment done on my car. ya i havent touch the pads or the rotors on the back but also my abs seems not to be working so that means the rear ones wouldnt work correct?

·
Registered
988 Posts
or it could be just as stupid as your screw holding the bumper up to the rear fender over the wheel came out or is loose. Thats what my squeek was.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i think it more concerns the brakes plus i have a body kit and i dont have no screws there anymore. when i put the brakes on it does it a lot louder but then when i go down the road it just sqeeks constanly until i come to a stop.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i took some pb blaster and went around whwere my rotor turns and now it has stopped.. which is a good thing but i do think i need to replace my rotors and the pads are pretty much shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.