Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 LS with a cold air intake and exhaust. I have noticed that especially when i first start my car and take off if seems to lose all power and sputter really hard right as i hit second gear. Does anyone know what could be causeing this? Is it that there is too much air coming in from the intake and not being pushed out quick enough or is it a fuel system problem? Anyone that has any imput please let me know. Thanx

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
dist-cap/rotor....check plugs/wires...use the articles to reset the idle and then reset the ecu (can't hurt it) last two are just for safe measure....and when you say awhile how long are we talking?
Later,
jared

not sure how much the o2 sensor is for the Gen 3's but it's $30 for the Gen 2's so you might check the price and replace if you don't know how long it's been since it's been replace.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
flipsoft on Feb/29/04 said:
I would check the O2 sensor and the fuel filter. I have had a dirty old fuel filter do this to me.

flip
oh ya good call with the fuel filter...lol....friend has an infinity that when we blew through it black crap flew out of it
also to think of it his car had similar problems at the low end just like the engine wanted to die for a cycle of the rpms or something just a slight jerk every once in awhile.
Later,
Jared

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.