Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I know Auto zone lends the spring compressor for free in the states, but where can I borrow/buy one in Canada?
Canadian Tire?

Thanks

YJ

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL,

I seen that one already through search.
It's easy to pop out but how could I install back on without the compressor?

·
Registered
264 Posts
He is right (not quite in the fashion shown) but if you use a tad of caution you don't need one.
If you have an impact gun it is alot easier.
If you still want to use a compressor you can likely rent one from Canadian Tire.
Also check out redpepperracing.com, they have a teck manual for our cars, that should help you out.
Good luck!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you still want to use a compressor you can likely rent one from Canadian Tire.
does canadian tire have them for rent? or even for sale?

Oh, I checked the redpeppreracing, they have the factory service manual. very helpful. thanks

YJ

·
Registered
81 Posts
canadian tire rents spring compressors for nothing. just need to put on a credit card in case it breaks. they usually lend for around 5 days.

i rented one a couple weeks back to put in my h& springs, so i know they do :D

part source might also, since they're owned by ct anyway.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks,

I've never heard of "Part Source" since I'm in Quebec(Montreal). But I'll definately borrow from Canadian Tire when I need the spring compressor in about a month.
I'm planning to sell my 95 RS soon, and I'm thinking of putting the stock springs back on before I sell it. (right now I have KYB GR-2 and Suspension Tech. lowering springs, but the ride is so harsh due to the springs. I had them on for 2-1/2 yrs though).

YJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts