Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone. i have about 40 pics from tunerbash on saturday, but i cant host them.. if someone will let me know how to get them up on the TI site or is willing to host them for me, please let me know

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
HOLY FORCED INDUCTIoN!!!! looks like an awesome time. was it against the rules to be N/A..lol.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Dude the WRX'S turbo is rediculous man that thing is huge. I know you had to have a good time down there. LADIES+CARS+TURBOS+(WHATEVER YOUR DRINKING)= KILLER TIME.LOL

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
OMG! what a turbo.i wish i was down there..

·
Registered
874 Posts
jeez....thats gotta be the biggest turbo ive seen in long time

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I was there too. It was a lot of fun. I parked on the beach when we got there. But we got out of the show a little late (around 7:00 PM) and high tide was coming. Water started to come up to my car. I thought my teg was going to be stuck, but we got it out just in time! lol. Here's som pics...

R34 Skyline, droooool...

Here's my car slightly stuck in the sand.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Nice pics -- i really like the yellow R except that bumper and the gas door.

Also those tails on the red teg look slick - I wonder if he custom made those, or if they are the UKDM ones...either way - they look real nice

·
Registered
32 Posts
It was a good quality show, but needless to say I was disapointed because it was nowhere near the size as it was last year.

Last year it was held at the convention center with well over 200+ cars plus all the events like dyno, sound off, bikini contest. This year they still had 2 of those events but the parking lot and behind it held a max of 60 cars.

Good show just expecting more...but it was free

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Yes last year was pretty cool but the Skylines made my day. I didnt see any last year. I also missed the bikini contest, again! I've been there 3 yrs in a row and the last 2 times I got there too late. Oh well. Theres always next year.

I dont know if anybody saw this when they were there on Saturday but, when the Super Street guys were throwing out hats and water bottles and stuff off stage out to the crowd, they tossed some of the stuff near some of the show cars. The bottles and stuff were bouncing off the cars and people were scrambling across people's hoods just to grab a freaking bottle. The people who owned the cars were getting pissed. The owners of the show cars started to yell at the Super Street guys and it didnt look like they were trying to do anything to stop it. Did anyone here see that?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts