Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless you frequent the Florida local forum, you my not be aware of an Orlando Team-Integra meet on Saturday, March 13. This is the second annual TI meet at Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Orlando. See the link below for all the details.

Islands of Adventure, Take II (03/13)

If you will be in Florida for Spring Break, you won't want to miss this great opportunity!

This WILL NOT be a meet with a bunch of guys standing around looking at Integras. This is a meet of Integra enthusiasts enjoying each other's company and having LOTS of fun for a whole day at this great adventure park. Don't worry about not having your Integra with you (I'll be leaving mine at home). Bring your friends. Hang with other TI members or do your own thing. What could be better than meeting other TI members and having a full day of fun?

I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
172 Posts
florida? damnit why cant you do something in cali. i live in redding and i want to do something like that.
f**k...........oh well. hey we should start something like that in california northern prefferably. maybe sac?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Sounds aweomse , Florida was one of our choices or spring break but we changed our minds. Have fun!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'll be in St. Augustine, but already have a full itinerary. Wish I could make it, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.