Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wonderin how do u guys take out the panel on the power window control on both sides???....do u jus use a flat head and pop it out??....its very difficult to take out and i dont want to crack it while takin it out so n e help would be gr8....plus how do u take out the center console ...we already got the 2 screws out behind the hazard and the defroster...but its a pain in da ass pullin out da temp control wires...is there a quicker way??
thx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm yes i have!....ppl say to take out the temp control wires....but its way difficult...and was wonderin if there was an easy way....and plus i cant find n e info on how to take out the control panel for the power windows

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i ain't easy i have done it twice on my car and the center piece is what takes most of the
time because off all the screws from the back, but its doable just be patient

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have painted my interior twice before.. the first time using a couple cans of spray paint and sum spray clear.. all your gonna get out of it is a headache and chips all over.. the second time i had it done at a body shop they took my color code and sprayed a few coats of paint and then applied clear, your better off doing it this way. it looks alot better and holds up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts